Since 2005, Top Choice Awards has conducted an annual public survey to identify the top businesses in 30 business markets around the world. With over 3000 nominees in the running for the top spot in their category, the survey broke all records of popularity and intensity, with more shares, more comments and more votes than ever before, the survey has ended with smashing results!
Business cards are a waste of money. There, I said it. I know they can look really cool — metal, gold-leaf, embossed, magnetic, doubles as a bottle opener, etc.
(DALLAS) January 9, 2018 – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a privately held IT services company, celebrates the start of 2018 by reflecting on its achievements from the past year.
Closing out the 15th year of business in December, TSP unveiled new changes in order to anticipate, adapt and evolve with the market. In addition to a new company structure, another layer of leadership was created, promoting Omar Gonzalez, Chris Skaggs and Kraig Doering to vice president positions.
“We are pleased to start 2018 with our new structure and new executive leaders in place,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO of TSP. “As we look back on 2017, we are proud of the work produced by our people and look forward to continuing that tradition for years to come.”
TSP earned several brand-new customers in 2017, including Pure Storage and a multinational technology conglomerate and worldwide leader in IT and networking. Keeping up with the company’s mission to innovate, integrate and creatively solve problems, TSP also launched Thermal Imaging as a new service line.
In 2017, TSP and select #TSProckstars received the following recognition:
- Kristi Suddock, director of talent management, was named first runner-up for ADDISON Magazine’s 2017 Top Female Executive Awards.
- Frank Gonzalez, CEO and co-founder, was named a finalist for D CEO’s 2017 Latino Business Awards.
- Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO, and Rick Skaggs, co-founder and chairman, were jointly named EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Finalists in the Southwest Area.
- Ranked 47th on the Dallas Business Journal’s 2017 Middle Market 50 List, representing the fastest-growing middle market companies in North Texas.
- Ranked on the 2017 Inc. 5000, an annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies with three-year growth of 44 percent.
- Ranked no. 17 on Tech Titan’s Fast Tech awards with a three-year revenue growth of 30 percent.
- Peggy Butler, the company’s administrative assistant, was selected as the sole recipient of the Community Champion Award at the 2017 Dallas Admin Awards.
- Ranked no. 55 on 2017 Dallas 100™ list of top entrepreneurial companies, representing the third time TSP has made the list.
- Ranked no. 22 on Entrepreneur 360 List™, the most comprehensive analysis of private companies in America by Entrepreneur.
As the company evolves, TSP continues its dedication to investing time and money into the communities where we live, work and play. This year’s notable charitable initiatives included sponsorships to the North Texas Christian Academy, the 8th Annual Carolina Prospects Golf Tournament, Klays for Kids and Readers 2 Leaders, Lanes 2 Literacy.
TSP also participated in the City of Richardson’s Corporate Challenge, raising funds to benefit The Special Olympics of Texas. In addition, #TSProckstars also participated in the fifth annual Leighton’s Ride, 10th Annual Kansas City Vision Walk and March of Dimes March for Babies.
“This year was full of fun, learning and growth,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and chairman of the board. “Frank and I are proud of how far the company has come since its founding in 2002 and are eager to see where we go in 2018.”
Founded in 2002, TSP is a privately held IT services company. From IT infrastructure to industrial automation and controls, TSP’s product is its people, dedicated #TSProckstars who share the goal of providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. A certified minority-owned business servicing companies throughout the United States and Canada, TSP offers a wide range of customized IT solutions to fit each client’s distinctive business needs, including maintenance, managed, project and consulting services. To learn more, visit https://126.96.36.199 and subscribe to our blog.
The struggle is real, folks. Employee engagement is on the decline, and it’s something every employer — and employee — needs to take seriously.