DALLAS – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a leading provider of information technology services to Fortune 500 companies, has announced multiple new contracts in all three of its growing business units, enterprise solutions, industrial automation solutions and shared solutions. In total the announcements reflect over $1 million in annualized revenue.
TSP conducts a “gong ringing” at corporate headquarters to celebrate new deals and expanded contracts as a team. Recent wins include:
- Secured custom maintenance services contract in St. Louis, Missouri, adding yet another NFL city to TSP’s customer sites
- Converted an existing satisfied customer’s contract from 20 hours per week into to a full-time residency in Fitchburg, Massachusetts
- Signed a new industrial automation solutions customer in Mosinee, Wisconsin, where TSP will be providing two resources for maintenance services
- Obtained a new consulting services residency contract in San Jose, California
- Grew enterprise solutions customer by adding two new resources to existing consulting services support model in Dallas, Texas
- Added two additional operations support analysts to an existing managed services contract in Santa Clara, California
- Signed new managed services contract and added one customer relationship manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Our emerging business and account management teams have been diligently working to provide both organic and new business growth. Their dedication, not only to TSP, but also to our customers, becomes more and more evident as we continue to announce our new contracts. We listen to what our customers need and directly respond to their pain points with a custom solution, allowing customers to focus on their business objectives,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and president of TSP.
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify your team and simplify your service. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on your long-term success above our short-term gain. To learn more, visit mytsp.net.
Posted in Press