DALLAS – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a leading provider of information technology services to Fortune 500 companies, enjoyed a successful 2015, reaching the following major company milestones:
- Promoting co-founder Frank Gonzalez from vice president to the post of CEO
- Ranking 65th on 2015 Dallas 100™ list of top entrepreneurial companies
- Reaching over $64 million in revenue – a 20 percent increase from last year – and earning 16 brand new customers.
- Focusing on emerging business efforts, with co-founder Rick Skaggs newly operating as president of mergers & acquisitions, and emerging business
- Reaching a headcount of over 600 employees
- Reinvigorating its enterprise print management (EPM) service, with Bob Crow hired to grow and sell the offering
- Acquiring the service contract portion of IMS, Industrial Maintenance Services, Inc.
“We’re so proud of TSP’s success this past year. We’ve reached such tremendous milestones and expect to continue to grow at this pace as we move into 2016,” said Gonzalez. “Our successes have come as a result of staying true to our company mission, vision and values. As we get bigger, it’s very important to us that we maintain who we are as a company and nurture the TSP company culture we all know and love.”
“Our achievements this year would not have been possible without the support and commitment of our customers and TSP rockstars. Our loyal customers and hardworking employees have allowed us to grow at an impressive rate, and we couldn’t feel more honored and proud,” said Skaggs.
All year TSP has remained dedicated to giving back and sharing its success, right in line with its vision to invest time and money into its community. Sponsoring the 16th Annual Texas Instruments Alumni Association (TIAA) Charity Golf Tournament and 10th Annual James & Betsy Wood Golf Tournament, North Texas Christian Academy’s Burger Bash and Auction, and the Portrait Project in Dallas. TSP also placed 100 wreaths at West Point Cemetery through Wreaths Across America for the second year in a row, and supported a number of local events and initiatives.
For a look into TSP’s year in review, see the video:
TSP is a privately held information technology services company founded in 2002 by Rick Skaggs and Frank Gonzalez. The business provides top-tier services in enterprise solutions, shared solutions, and industrial automation. The Certified Minority Owned Business has more than 600 employees, and its service area includes more than 35 U.S. states as well as Canada. The company’s client portfolio includes Texas Instruments, International Paper, Hewlett-Packard, Goodyear, Georgia-Pacific, Dell, Raytheon, 3M, Hitachi, NetApp, Lockheed Martin, IBM, and Neiman Marcus. To learn more, visit http://mytsp.net.
Posted in Press