DALLAS – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a leading provider of information technology services to Fortune 500 companies, announces seven new service contracts, which are expected to collectively bring approximately $1 million dollars in annual revenue to TSP. Each contract comes with a life expectancy of seven-plus years. TSP continues its impressive growth trend, in large part by coupling its commitment to outstanding customer service with the strategic efforts of its newly formed emerging business team.
TSP’s New Service Contracts:
- Customer for over two years converted their existing time and materials (T&M) contract to a managed services contract.
- Existing customer for over four years added a new QCS maintenance services contract in Port Hudson, LA.
- New customer signed on with a consulting services contract via permanent placement, where TSP will work as a recruiting arm for the organization (TSP also works with customers on contract-to-hire and term recruiting bases).
- Two longstanding customers added a consulting services contract each and increased the headcount of TSP employees onsite.
- Industrial Automation customer added two new QCS maintenance services contracts in Tacoma, WA and Battle Creek, MI.
At the onset of 2015, TSP started a new, strategic sales organization within TSP, its emerging business team. This team is solely responsible for identifying and pursuing new growth opportunities, expanding TSP’s already prestigious roster of customers. The team is comprised of seasoned #TSProckstars who uniquely understand TSP’s vast portfolio of services and solutions.
“New customers and expanded service contracts are vital to the long-term success of TSP. We are thrilled to expand our business with existing clients like Neiman Marcus, Georgia Pacific, Hitachi Data Systems, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation, and RockTenn, and we enthusiastically welcome new customer Molex Incorporated,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and president, TSP.
“Providing exceptional value to our existing customer base fueled our growth to date. This is still at the core of who we are as a company, but in order to grow, we must pursue new business with both current and prospective customers. As these seven new contracts prove, our emerging business team has done a fantastic job so far. I look forward to seeing even more of their success in the future, as we look to TSP’s next group of marquee customers and contracts,” said Skaggs.
TSP is a privately held information technology services company founded in 2002 by Rick Skaggs and Frank Gonzalez. The business provides top-tier services in enterprise solutions, shared solutions, and industrial automation. The Certified Minority Owned Business has more than 550 employees, and its service area includes more than 30 U.S. states as well as Canada. The company’s client portfolio includes Texas Instruments, International Paper, Hewlett-Packard, Goodyear, Georgia-Pacific, Dell, Raytheon, 3M, Hitachi, NetApp, Lockheed Martin, IBM, and Neiman Marcus. To learn more, visit http://mytsp.net.
Posted in Press