Mountain View, California - Added 2019-06-10 Technical Support Account Manager
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: The Support Account Manager (SAM) combines strong customer relationship and crisis management skills with technical competencies to deliver the highest level of support service to their NetApp solution. The SAM role is to deepen the relationship with the customer, build their trust in our solutions and increase their loyalty. The SAM engages with all levels of staff within associated business functions. Interacts primarily with Staff to Director level employees within the function, and the technical team on assignment and in escalation situations.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience is required. Prior experience in a Support role is desired.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to integrate diverse perspectives in critical situations to aid issue resolution.
- Proven ability to manage complex, high pressure situations, staying focused on the right priority and effectively handle time management.
- In-depth technical knowledge in Storage and/or Virtualization Technology or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge.
- Enough technical skills to obtain NCDA certification.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and an understanding of how to apply these in a customer facing environment.
- Understand ARS risks and SP parameters and able to articulate meaning to customer.
- Able to influence and drive actions with customers (influence, negotiate), able to independently prepare and deliver SAM Service Review Meetings.
- Able to independently drive escalations, involving higher level support management at NetApp, ease of interaction with EPS.
- Able to work as buddy for new hires, coach on standard job tasks.
- Able to participate and contribute in cross functional teams and subject matter expert teams.
- Able to participate/contribute to initiatives and training to develop an area of specialization.
- Understand storage market developments, storage service gaps, suggest changes to close the gaps.
- Understand basics of NetApp finances. Able to identify sales priorities.
- Frequent visits to the customer’s domestic sites as required.
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.