NY, PA, NJ area. Floater position, Pennsylvania - Added 2018-09-20
Systems Specialist Associate
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. Maintenance, Managed, Project, and Consulting services are the foundation of our business. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
It looks like you want to be an Systems Specialist. This will be a W2 full time role with benefits.
Location: NY, PA, NJ area. This candidate will support those regions.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Maintain Honeywell and Valmet Quality Control systems
- Preventive maintenance on electromechanical equipment providing measurement and control
Think you can handle it? You'll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Electronics degree or equivalent military training
- Good electromechanical skills
- Good computer skills with ability to make repairs
- Networking skills a plus
- Experience calibrating sensors in an industrial environment
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Good technical acumen (in work experience, military experience, or just the "go-to" person that all your friends/family go to for technical help!).
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume.
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated, and fast-learner.
- A strong sense of urgency, time management, and customer-facing skills are required.
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook, and demonstrate professional communication skills (phone/email/in-person).
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you'll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.