Dallas, Texas - Added 2019-10-16 Systems Administrator
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
The Systems Engineer role is a a multi-function job that entails all facets of systems from Servers, Storage, Desktops to Networking. The incumbent needs to be an IT generalist with the ability to do deep dives into specifics as required.
To be successful in this role, you’ll probably need experience such as:
Required Server Experience:
- Windows (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019) OS buildup and admin
- Scripting to improve administration, availability and/or automation.
- Group Policy administration.
- Ability to quickly assess, pickup and use IT technology and tools.
- Installation and configuration of Server applications.
- Virtual Server Technology Administration. (VMWare, Hyper-V, XenServer, etc.)
- MSSQL Administration
- Exchange Administration
- Linux buildup and admin
- Sharepoint Administration
- Desired Storage Experience: Ability to configure and troubleshoot storage from EMC, HP, Buffalo and other vendors. Working knowledge of interfacing storage to server environments including VMWare.
Required Desktop Experience:
- Troubleshoot desktop OS issues.
- Installation and configuration of Desktop applications.
- Printer troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Use of automation tools to manage desktop OS, patching and applications.
Required Networking Experience:
- Thorough understanding of network topology and how systems are interconnected.
- Ability to configure various firewalls to allow for controlled access into and
- Cisco certification (CCNA or higher)
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki Wifi, Firewalls, Phones.
- Knowledge of Aruba WiFi
- Knowledge of Palo Alto, Juniper, Sonicwall Firewalls.
- Ability to pull, punch and dress out cabling of workstations and IDF/MDF rooms.
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, PTO and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!