Richardson, Texas - Added 2021-08-26 Systems Administrator
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job — anyone can get one of those — you want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide award-winning and customer-endorsed IT solutions. We amplify teams and simplify service with a streamlined approach so that our customers can concentrate on what they do best.
This role serves as application and infrastructure (servers/database) owner and SME for the IT client operations team.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and selected candidate must be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start.
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start.
Exceed our customer’s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- Run and maintain application control policy (Avecto/BeyondTrust)
- Add applications to the allowlist/blocklist as needed according to business/security needs
- Proactively scan the environment to foresee any necessary changes to the policy
- Monitor the security compliance of a large number of endpoints to reach compliance goals
- Support Servers/applications related to IT client operations (YSoft/Printers management, SCCM, Symantec, BeyondTrust, Checkpoint, Centralized client backup & storage and others)
- Serve as the SME and escalation points for database and Powershell scripts and relationship with multiple sources including databases and reporting tools (Splunk and Spotfire)
- Windows administrative rights issues
- IT client operations servers (Linux/Windows) and applications
- Support and administer reporting needs using ITSM tools
- Creating and maintaining reports in ITSM tools based on customer requirements
- Provide support for different IT administrative projects as defined by the customers
- Escalation point for systemic level 2 issues
To be successful in this role, you’ll need experience with the following:
- 3 to 5 years of experience with administering Windows infrastructure
- 3 to 5 years of experience with application management (server side)
- PowerShell scripting is a requirement
- Experience automating reports, routines and applications
- Able to run queries and small automations with different databases (SQL, Oracle and etc)
- Experience managing an ITSM application would be a big plus (ex: Cherwell, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
- Any experience with administrating Linux/Unix infrastructure would be considered a plus
- Experience working with Reporting solutions is a big plus (ex: Spotfire, Business Objects, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience with IT governance (ITIL) – incident, change, problem management
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment based on SLAs
- Ability to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions; anticipate and mitigate risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent in documenting processes and procedures
- Work effectively in a distributed global team & with global customers
- Experience with YSoft/Printers management (“followme” and server administration)
- Experience with client backup/storage management
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, open vacation and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees through TSP’s Made It Look Easy (MILE) recognition program that includes both peer-to-peer and management recognition where you can earn points to “buy” cool swag. Through our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!