Pacific Northwest, Washington - Added 2020-09-30 Support Account Manager
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work
A key member of the customer success team, the Technical Service Account Manager (SAM) supports our largest and most strategically important customers. You will be assigned to and responsible for a specific area, region, or division with site locations as specified in account service plan, builds relationships within account(s) to become a support services trusted adviser focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction. Individual leverages various resources to ensure incident resolution, drives proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should come from a technical/engineering background and have some experience in the data storage industry.
100% REMOTE – Possible Limited Travel – Preferred location Oregon, Washing State, Pacific Northwest, West coast is acceptable.
Exceed our client’s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- Functions as the single point-of-contact for service activities, educates the customer on service delivery, tools and interfaces.
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal account team & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborates with resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages phone home data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Attends customer site occasionally (at least once per quarter) or as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
To be successful in this role, you’ll probably need experience such as:
- Experience and strong data storage product knowledge
- Experience and some good technology Hands on background
- Strong data Storage industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience building relationships and effective networks
- Experience and Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrix environment
- Experience with Complex problem solving
- Experience with Collaboration
- Experience with operational command of the business
- ITIL Foundation (desired)
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, PTO and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!