Dallas, Texas - 2024-02-07 Service Account Manager (Remote)
We seek a Remote Service Account Manager to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above-and-beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints strengthen us. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGERS AT TSP TYPICALLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the overall customer service delivery relationship, orchestrating the customer experience in our largest and most strategic accounts
- Responsible for service delivery of: inventory management, best practice guidance, support engagements, and customer training opportunities
- Communicate service updates regarding support escalations, incident tracking, problem identification, root cause analyses, and issue resolution
- Serve as customer advocate and effective conduit into various internal teams, including sales, support, engineering, product management, legal, finance, and executive leadership
- Use executive-level communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert through regular operational and strategic management reviews, including proactive risk analysis, deployments, migrations, capacity planning, and expansions
- Accelerate customer’s business priorities and operational objectives through analyses of environment, roadmap, and IT initiatives
- Craft and deliver strategic customer experiences that increases customer contract value, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty
- Collaborate with internal account teams to identify new, customer-inspired opportunities and business solutions
- Manage and coordinate Pure implementations within prescribed change control windows
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of Pure’s products and services
- Participate in sales and services growth planning, technical and support escalation sessions, root cause analysis delivery, and customer training opportunities
- Conduct quarterly on-site review and roadmap discussions
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR FILL THIS ROLE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE SUCH AS:
Prior experience and knowledge of the Data storage industry
Executive Presentation skills
Customer Success Experience
Experience in a customer satisfaction /success focused environment.
Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrixed environment.
Excellent collaboration, organization, project management and problem-solving skills.
Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
The ability to clearly articulate technical issues to technical/non-technical audiences
Able to explain business impact through reports and presentations to customer and Pure leadership.
Demonstrated ability to handle critical issues, drive discussions, and present internal and customer issues at the executive level.
Ability to manage multiple customers, projects, and tasks, with effective time management capabilities.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience is required.
5 + years of experience in customer success, professional services, or similar roles preferred.
ITIL is a plus.
PMP certification is a plus
PM certification is a plus
Six Sigma certification is a plus
Previous Salesforce/ServiceNow experience is a bonus.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
WE ARE TSP
TSP is award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned. We provide custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and talent solutions throughout the United States and Canada.
We create great customer experiences by saving you time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we will do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on your business objectives, making your success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
TSP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.