New York, New York - Added 2021-09-30 Service Account Manager (East)
If you’re a hardworking and talented Service Account Manager, this opportunity is for you. We’re sure your resume is great and all, but we want to know what really drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling career journeys. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Service Account Manager – East:
- Own the overall customer service delivery relationship, orchestrating the customer experience in our largest and most strategic accounts
- Responsible for service delivery of: inventory management, best practice guidance, support engagements, and customer training opportunities
- Communicate service updates regarding support escalations, incident tracking, problem identification, root cause analyses, and issue resolution
- Serve as customer advocate and effective conduit into various internal teams, including Sales, Support, Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Finance, and executive leadership
- Use executive level communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert through regular operational and strategic management reviews, including proactive risk analysis, deployments, migrations, capacity planning, and expansions
- Accelerate customer’s business priorities and operational objectives through analyses of environment, roadmap, and IT initiatives
- Craft and deliver strategic customer experiences that increases customer contract value, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty
- Collaborate with internal account teams to identify new, customer-inspired opportunities and business solutions
- Manage and coordinate implementations within prescribed change control windows
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of products and services
- Participate in sales and services growth planning, technical and support escalation sessions, root cause analysis delivery, and customer training opportunities
- Conduct quarterly on-site review and roadmap discussions
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Experience in a customer satisfaction/success focused environment within a technology environment.
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrix environment
- Excellent collaboration, organization, project management, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to technical/non-technical audiences, and explain business impact through reports and presentations to customer and company leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle critical issues, drive discussions, and present internal and customer issues at the executive level
- Ability to manage multiple customers, projects, and tasks, with effective time management capabilities
Additional information about this Service Account Manager – East role:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience is required
- 5 + years experience in customer success, professional services, or similar roles preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of the storage or adjacent industry
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(*MON*) #DICE firstname.lastname@example.org