Richardson, Texas - Added 2021-11-18 Senior Generalist, Talent Management (Hybrid)
We are searching for a Senior Talent Management Generalist to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Senior Talent Management Generalists at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Monitors a wide variety of personnel policies and programs regarding employees (e.g., changes, termination, employment verification, orientation, onboarding, leave management, workers compensation, FMLA, etc.)
- Monitors and complies with record-keeping procedures (e.g., maintaining files, offers, agreements, background, and drug checks) for the purpose of conforming to policies, relevant laws, agreements
- Supports annual HR compliance requirements
- Supports new-employee onboarding process, employee relations, counseling, outplacement, and exit process
- Maintains department records and reports
- Participates in team meetings and networks in the HR community
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed
- Responds to written and verbal inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information, and/or referring to the appropriate person and/or identifying the relevant issues and recommending or implementing a plan
- Supports the team and trains others (e.g., processes, procedures, and policies) for the purpose of ensuring that best practice is followed
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Must have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle employee conflicts and differences by interpreting verbal/nonverbal behavior, detecting perceptions and needs of employees, understanding and valuing employee differences
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to understand business strategy and goals
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS (HR Information System) systems
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Education and Experience:
- Requires 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires a minimum of 4 to 6 years of human resources experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Experience supporting functional operations
Additional information about this Senior Talent Management Generalist role:
- This position is remote with occasional office visits for meetings and administrative work in Richardson, TX
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
- Physical requirements include: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.