Thousand Oaks, California - Added 2021-05-21 Security Engineer
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
TSP is currently seeking an experienced AWS Security Engineer for a direct hire (perm) opportunity with our client located in Thousand Oaks, CA.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Work hands-on with the Cloud team to enhance AWS security
- Assess current landscape to make recommendation of technology tools and policies
- Responsible for network security analysis, incident response, intrusion prevention and remediation
- Improve the security posture, maintain policies, procedures, and security controls
- Design and implement security solutions at a global scale
- Record and respond to all Cybersecurity incidents and activities
- Test both infrastructure and data systems for vulnerabilities
- Assess and implement GDPR and CCPA policies and procedures
- Primary on executing / maintaining company’s security/training program (Preference to KnowBe4)
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related Security domains
- Several years of hands-on experience within IT Infrastructure and data
- Strong demonstrated experience within the IT Security Sector
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure (IAM, Config, KMS, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, GuardDuty)
- AWS Data – Redshift, Aurora, S3 & EBS
- Working knowledge of Google G-Suite including DLP and Vault
- Design and implementation of Layer2 and Layer 3 routing and switching knowledge
- Working knowledge of application, cloud, and infrastructure security solutions: Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Network Security, and Access Control
- End point security policy management (Preference given to CarbonBlack)
- General knowledge of PII, CCPA and GDPR
- Strong Web Application Security knowledge
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!