Durham, North Carolina - Added 2019-04-10 SAM – 3 – SoftLayer – RTP, NC
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: We are looking for a NetApp Support Account Manager for a high-profile customer, working out of RTP in Durham, NC. The Support Account Manager (SAM) combines strong customer relationship and crisis management skills with technical competencies to deliver the highest level of support service to Enterprise customers, with the aim to realize the maximum value of their NetApp solution and minimize disruption to the customer’s operations. The SAM provides Personalized Service, Centralized Support Management, Customized Proactive Care
Think you can handle it? You'll need to come equipped with experience like:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to integrate diverse perspectives in critical situations to aid issue resolution.
- Proven ability to manage complex, high pressure situations, focus and time-management
- In-depth technical knowledge in Storage and/or Virtualization Technology or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge. Sufficient technical skills to obtain NCDA certification.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and an understanding of how to apply these in a customer facing environment
- Understand ARS risks and SP parameters and able to articulate meaning to customer
- Able to influence and drive actions with customers (influence, negotiate), able to independently prepare and deliver SAM Service Review Meetings
- Able to independently drive escalations, involving higher level support management at NetApp, ease of interaction with EPS
- Able to work as buddy for new hires, coach on standard job tasks
- Able to participate and contribute in cross-functional teams and subject matter expert teams
- Able to participate/contribute to initiatives and training to develop an area of specialization
- Understands storage market developments, storage service gaps, suggest changes to close the gaps. Understand basics of NetApp finances. Able to identify sales priorities
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.