Chesterfield, Missouri - Added 2019-04-07 Resident – Storage Management Engineer
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
We have a need for a NetApp Resident Engineer to support our customer in Chesterfield, MO.
Scope of work: The customer has all 9.x ONTAP clusters across locations worldwide. 3 E-Series systems scattered about. Finally, candidate should have OnCommand Insight knowledge. Everything that is done within the environment could be considered "off the shelf" but are all heavy utilization of each of those components. Each of the protocols we offer, SnapMirror to multiple destinations, NSE drives, volume clones, APIs, etc. This candidate should be confident and be able to show the customer the best the path of configuration and implementation.
As the next Storage Management Engineer, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- OnTap Installation and Administration
- NetApp Software and Hardware Configuration
- OnTap Upgrades
- OnCommand Insight Mapping and Reporting
- We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Expert knowledge of NAS/SAN Environments
- Expert knowledge of NetApp Core technologies including version 9, and E Series
- Expert working with SnapMirror, NSE drives, Volume clones, API’s, etc.
- Expert working with Automation experience a plus but not required.
- Expert working with OnTap upgrades
- Experience with OCI – OnCommand Insight
- Expert with Data OnTap and cDOT
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.