Santa Clara, California - Added 2021-03-30 Resident -Storage Management Engineer
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
Our West region has a need for a resident engineer to support our customer in Santa Clara, CA. This is a 6-month residency with a target start date of 4/21/21 and the likelihood of renewal. More than 80% of this position will be focused on the resident engineer performing onsite installations of NetApp systems (A400s, 8300s, 224c/460c shelves).
This will be a physically demanding role and the candidate must be able to lift 65 lbs. or more on a regular basis. Aside from installations and mass deployment work, the resident engineer will be required to excel in a variety of hardware maintenance related tasks.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Installation of NetApp equipment
- A400s, 8300s, 224c/460c shelve experiences
- Mass deployment experience
- Hardware swaps, motherboard replacement and break/fix experience
- Experience working with Unjoin / Rejoin
- Experience working with system moves and cabling
- Experience working with OnTap, firmware and switch upgrades (TCP/IP)
- Experience working with switch replacements
- Experience working with drive/power supply/hardware replacement.
- Experience working with switch conversions both ways, storage and/or network troubleshooting
- Experience working with OnTap CLI
- Experience working with case management
- Strong communications spoken and written
- NCIE preferred
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.