West Lake Hills, Texas - Added 2018-06-27
Resident- Storage Management Consultant
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
We have a need for a consultant resident to support our customer locally in West Lake Hills, TX.
As the next Storage Management Consultant, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Able to have in-depth conversation with the customer and provide insight/ guidance on how to improve/design current/future environment.
- Transition – 7-mode to cDOT transition: planning, implementation and cutover 7MTT and TDP
- Automation Custom NetApp OnCommand Workflow (WFA) design and creation (mainly on Linux using Perl)
Nice to have (not required):
- Working knowledge of Ansible and Puppet.
- Custom scripts (mainly Windows PowerShell) using Powershell Toolkit.
- ONTAP cluster design, architecture, build and implementation with a focus on NFS workloads as well as security.
- ONTAP data protection design and implementation
- Storage provisioning and management
- OnCommand Unified Manager: Storage reporting, alerting and capacity planning
- ONTAP features: Flexgroups, FabricPools Other StorageGrid Webscale
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- NetApp Administrative skills
- NetApp Troubleshooting skills
- Expert knowledge of NAS/SAN environments
- Expert knowledge of NetApp core technologies
- Experience with WFA – Workflow Automation
- Expert on 7MTT
- Expert on Data OnTap 7mode and cDOT
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.