Dallas, Texas - Added 2020-11-17 Resident – Storage Management Consultant – State Street Bank & Trust Company – Remote
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
Our East region has a need for a Resident Consultant to support our customer remotely. This will be a 9-month residency with a target start of 1/4/21 and is also likely to renew. The residency will be 95% remote and 5% onsite.
We know you can handle this job because you have experience like:
- Strong cDOT Storage Management
- Experience with migrations – 7 mode to CDOT & C to C
- Experience as an Architect
- Experience with planning
- Knowledge of NetApp Storage Best Practice
- Experience with NAS -NFS/CIFS
- Experience with Permissions
- Experience with post migrations, the team is dealing with permissions issues
- Experience working with OCI
- Experience working Comprehensive
- Experience working with Varonis Support Vector Machines
- Experience working with DR integrate and guide TSC
- Experience working with Ansible – Nice to have
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.