NY, New York - Added 2018-08-07
Resident – Storage Management Consultant
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
We have a need for a Resident Engineer to support our customer locally in New York, NY. There is a potential of 40% of the work to be done remotely via VPN.
As the next Storage Management Engineer, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Storage management solutions
- Improving or implementing storage management solutions tailored to meet customer’s
- Integrating best management practices into customers operational frame work
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- NetApp Administrative skills
- NetApp Troubleshooting skills
- WFA – Workflow Customization
- Platform /OS
- OnCommand Unified Manager
- Expert knowledge of NAS/SAN environments
- Expert knowledge of NetApp core technologies
- Expert on 7MTT
- Expert on Data OnTap 7mode and cDOT Transition
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.