Arlington Heights, Illinois - Added 2021-01-12 Resident – Storage Management Consultant
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
Our East region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer remotely that is located in Arlington Heights, IL. This will be a 6-month residency with the likelihood of renewal and a targeted start as soon as possible.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Proactive and performance troubleshooting for NAS
- Creation of documentation for new process and procedures
- In-depth review of all replication relationships across the NetApp storage arrays
- Identify and resolve any issues with the replication relationships across the NetApp storage arrays for daily clones, mirrors, snaps and vaults, including re-activation and configuration
- Careful review of environment for non-critical / repetitive warning symptoms possibly indicative of future issues
- Effectively communicate with internal customers, peers, and managers regarding storage administration issues
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- NetApp expertise with strong metro cluster experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Solaris & AIX platforms
- Experienced in analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting for the NAS storage environment including the creation of documentation for new process and procedures
- Ontap, Cdot skills
- Cloud Secure
- Strong communication and problem resolution skills including the ability to drive problem and problem bridges
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.