, Illinois - Added 2020-10-05 Resident -NetApp Storage Management Consultant
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
Our East region has a need for a Resident Consultant to support our customer REMOTLY. This will be a 12-month residency with the likelihood of renewal and a target start of 11/01/20.
The ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience in the fast paced financial services environment. He/she would aggressively drive best practices and take a consultancy approach to communications and technical account management.
In this role, these are some of the tasks you'll be responsible for:
- Work with SAM, MSP, Sales to continually pursue optimal health of the environment
- Advise customer w/ SAM of best practices to maintain high availability environment
- Assist with troubleshooting and evaluation of issues in the environment based on CI data
We know you can handle this job because you have experience like:
- Experience with Ansible automation
- Excellent Soft Skills
- Experience with NetApp product suite
- Experience with NetApp OnTap
- Experience with Flexgroups
- Experience with MetroCluster
- Experience with NFS v3, 4 / CIFS multi-protocol NAS – Best practice
- Experience with Ansible – Ansible deployment for CVO
- Experience with Object Storage
- Experience with Storage Grid
- Experience with FlashPools
- Experience with Commvault
- OnCommand Unified Manager Core
- OnCommand Insight
- Very Strong NAS background
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.