Multiple, Texas - Added 2020-10-15 Resident Engineer
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work
Our customer is in need of a Storage Migration Engineer. This is a remote role with resources needed on the East coast as well as one on the west coast. The initial contract is for one year and is expected to renew.
- Assist with scheduling cutovers and coordinating with Business Units and IT
- Assist with API development work and integration into Cadence's Monitoring tools (Sitescope, Grafana, etc.)
- Overall storage management in the Cadence environment
- Storage provisioning and quotas
- Help initiate support cases then handing over to the DSE team
- Ensure correct data is getting back and forth between Customer and Pure
- Help IT and BU's with product training. Answer BU questions around set-up, configuration, and management.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Comfortable with Komprise
- NFS migrations experience
- Linux sysadmin experience
- Data migration experience
- Shell scripting
- NAS expertise
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.