Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-09-30 Recruiter – Remote
We are searching for a Recruiter to join our dedicated and talented team. It’s important to know upfront that at TSP, you won’t be successful unless you share our common goal of providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Recruiters at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Collaborates with internal or customer hiring managers and/or account executives to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for needs
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Drafts job posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications
- Interviews candidates and provides shortlists of potential hires
- Prepares qualified candidates before interviews
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Keeps detailed records of applicant’s information including resumes, skillset and interview evaluations
- Vets potential employees’ credentials
- Provides advice regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Manages a portfolio of internal and external customers; maintains good relationships with them
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- At least two years of proven experience as a recruiter in a staffing agency environment, with experience in technical roles required
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Sound knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases, required. Bullhorn ATS experience a plus.
Additional information about this Recruiter role:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.