Remote, - Added 2021-08-30 React / Node.JS Developer (Remote)
Front End Developer ( React / Node.JS ) – 100% Remote from any U.S. Location
$115,000 – $130,000/yr – direct perm hire with our customer
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Write code and assists in the architecting for large-scale web applications
- Develop robust testing plans
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines and automated test (jest, cypress or similar) for developed applications
- Design data structures to meet application requirements
- Work with team to plan which technologies are best suited for product technologies
- Participates in Agile software development projects to design, code, and test websites and webservices to deliver quality services promptly
- Develops/codes complex application components based on detail designs developed from business user stories
- Translates user stories to tasks relating to process and data requirements
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across multiple technologies
- Execution and performance of production support tasks for multiple mortgage production applications
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts company's values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability in applying programming and testing techniques and tools such as debugging
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies as the need arises
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of application systems across multiple technologies and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in all phases of development and supporting software products and technologies and associated methodologies
- 1+ years’ experience using NoSQL database technologies
- 2+ years’ experience using React
- Experience working in an Agile environment: Scrum and Kanban
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies, such as JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, BitBucket (or other Git based source control)
- Experience with automation testing a big plus
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!