Dallas, Texas - Added 2020-06-25 Project Manager
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work
This is a remote position, prefer Central or East time zones. Critical to the success of this project management role will be the setting and management of customer expectations in regard to: project scope, the data storage delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalations, change management-processes, communication and risk management plans.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Develops project plans and tracking progress
- Maintains project status documentation
- Assists in reporting the impact of projects and effectively communicating the impact on the organization
- Establishes work timelines and effectively managing them
- Provides input into the program management process based on lessons learned
- Accomplishes the customers mission by completing relevant duties as needed when requested by management
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- File/Block Storage Migrations/Consolidations using solutions such as:
- Cirrus Data
- Data Dobi
- Pure FlashArray/FlashBlade experience is key
- Multi-vendor server and storage platforms experience
- Networking infrastructure, concepts and high-level designs
- Preparation and delivery of technical and architecture solution
- Expertise in current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN)
- Background in the delivery of Professional Services including significant migration project experience, working with Large Enterprise Accounts, with global operations and multi PB storage landscapes.
- Deep migrations expertise, having led large scale multi-PB migration projects, in mission critical environments, primarily business applications and complex SAN infrastructure
- Experience working in Tier one storage companies, or Enterprise level System Integrators or GSI’s
- Previous experience delivering through to completion, as Project Manager, managing and overseeing the delivery of migration
- Able to work in demanding environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- 8 to 10 years of experience is preferred
- PMP is required
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering; or related field is required
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you would like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you must do now is apply.