Remote, Texas - Added 2020-11-06 Project Manager
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: This is a remote position, prefer Central or East time zones. Critical to the success of this project management role will be the setting and management of customer expectations in regard to: project scope, the data storage delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalations, change management-processes, communication and risk management plans.
***must have data storage project management/migrations experience on resume to be considered***
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Develops project plans and tracking progress
- Maintains project status documentation
- Assists in reporting the impact of projects and effectively communicating the impact on the organization
- Establishes work timelines and effectively managing them
- Provides input into the program management process based on lessons learned
- Accomplishes the customers mission by completing relevant duties as needed when requested by management
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Data File/Block Storage Migrations/Consolidations using solutions such as:
- Cirrus Data
- Data Dobi
- Pure FlashArray/FlashBlade experience is key
- Multi-vendor server and storage platforms experience
- Networking infrastructure, concepts and high-level designs
- Preparation and delivery of technical and architecture solution
- Expertise in current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN)
- Background in the delivery of Professional Services including significant migration project experience, working with Large Enterprise Accounts, with global operations and multi PB storage landscapes.
- Deep migrations expertise, having led large scale multi-PB migration projects, in mission critical environments, primarily business applications and complex SAN infrastructure
- Experience working in Tier one storage companies, or Enterprise level System Integrators or GSI’s
- Previous experience delivering through to completion, as Project Manager, managing and overseeing the delivery of migration
- Able to work in demanding environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- 5+ years of experience is preferred
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering; or related field is required
- If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
- You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
WE ARE SO EXCITED THAT YOU WANT TO JOIN TSP! WE PLEDGE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! HERE ARE SOME COOL REASONS WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.