Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-09-14 Project Coordinator
Are you looking for a career change and the opportunity to work for a company that actually cares about its employees? This is it — join our team today as a Project Coordinator (Junior Project Manager). At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
Scope of Work: This Project Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of multiple small scale data storage projects in the IT industry. Responsible for day-to-day management of the projects and must be competent in managing the six aspects of a project, i.e. scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources. This will be a 100% remote role – working with individuals across various time zones.
As a Project Coordinator, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Proven working experience in project management in the IT industry
- Full understanding of project forecasts, budgets, and delivery LOEs to ensure projects meet financial goals
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Google Drive
Additional information about this Project Coordinator role:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.