, North Carolina - Added 2020-10-06 Program Manager – Non Resident
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
We are looking for a Program Manager to own, manage and deliver service excellence using our global Managed Services organization. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Managed Services, this role will be responsible for day to day operation utilizing a team of service delivery managers, technical leads and remote operation engineers. You will also be responsible for developing budgets and operating plans for the program.
You will need to have prior experience in both program management, service delivery and team management. A Bachelor's degree is required. You will be the primary contact representing the customer, reporting and on-going customer communication during service events acting as the customer advocate. Building and maintaining successful relationships with the customer and teams are key to success.
Location: 100% remote – East Coast
Education: Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
Training: Specific training associated with Project Management is a plus. Typical courses include PMI sponsored (or equivalent) seminars, webinars, formal courses, etc.
As one of our next #TSProckstars, you'll be taking on these types of responsibilities:
- Organizing the program and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Developing this program to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing program risks
- Working on strategy with the account team
We know you can handle this job because you have experience like:
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
- Customer focused and proven Service Delivery Management experience
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Possesses operational command of the business
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Goal Oriented
- Presentation skills
- Proven experience in program management
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of project management
- ITIL v3 Certification
- PMI Certification
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.