Richardson, Texas - Added 2021-05-28 Professional Services Consultant – TX or NC 50% Remote
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
We are searching for a NetApp resident consultant to support our customer in Richardson, TX and Charlotte, NC. The work is scheduled initially for nine months and is likely to renew. Currently, the role has a 50% onsite requirement.
This residency is best suited for an IT generalist with a broad range of skills. Previous system administration and IT support work history would be a good fit.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- IT support work history
- Previous system administration
- Familiarity with NetApp product suite: ONTAP 9 and 7-mode
- ActiveIQ Unified Manager
- OnCommand and OnCommand Insight
- Unified Manager
- Core (DFM 7-mode)
- Very Strong NAS background
- NFSv3 and NFsv4
- Kerberos authentication
- Very Strong Linux/Unix administrations kills, particularly RHEL7
- Strong VMWare ESX administration
- Good Windows Server (2k12,2k16) administration background
- AWK scripting
- Veritas Risk Advisor troubleshooting
- Can substitute with C programming or other scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of IT related issues
- Networking (TCP/IP)
- Switch (Cisco NX-OS) knowledge
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.