Durham, North Carolina - Added 2018-11-29
Organizational Operations Project Manager
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: Our West Region has a need for a NetApp Non-Resident Operations Project Manager to support our customer in Durham, NC.
As an Organizational Operations Project Manager, you will assist with handling day-to-day management of leadership and Services & Support personnel. This will include planning, scheduling, tracking and supervising delivery of wide range of operational projects contributing to the success of the organization. Your ability to work well with senior leadership team, smoothly coordinate, drive and implement projects is integral to ensuring that NetApp’s Services & Support organization is the standard of excellence.
Ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks, with excellent time management skills and a proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals in a fast-paced corporate environment.
As the next Storage Management Consultant, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Assist with design and execution of organizational plans
- Lead leadership meetings and provide status and progress reporting
- Negotiate, create, or co-author project plans and timelines
- Manage stakeholder expectations and business risk
- Provide guidance and/or supervision to project team members and stakeholders
- Address and resolve issues and roadblocks within the supporting function
- Suggest more efficient ways to run day to day operations
- Assist with developing, implementing and enforcing operations policies and procedures
- Prepare and complete action plans
- Create and manage cross-departmental relationships
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Ability to manage all aspects of small to medium sized projects including planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support.
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, and decision-making
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills are essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with NetApp specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with leadership and other employees in a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined timelines
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Administration, Operations, Project Management or related fields; 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Experienced in providing support to senior leadership level
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex projects
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.