Dallas, Texas - Added 2020-07-06 Operations Coordinator for Desktop Support Services
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
The Operations Coordinator oversees desktop support operations and ensures client expectations are exceeded by providing a variety of IT support services. TSP’s service scope includes hardware and software support operations, system maintenance, ensuring customer satisfaction and developing positive work relationships while partnering with client and business partners. Desktop Support in a multivendor environment with special projects, IMAC, PC Refresh and Asset Management concepts all driven by SLA metrics within Cherwell ticketing system.
Exceed our client’s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- Communicates and works closely with staffing and client to ensure overall success
- Monitors daily workflow for SLA attainment within a metrics driven environment
- Is a point of contact to client and ensures customer satisfaction. Understands the daily challenges and provides technical, process and policy guidance to Technicians within a team environment.
- Troubleshooting, installation, upgrade and deployment of software and client systems in a Windows-based client environment. The Operations Coordinator serves as a subject matter expert (SME) in many areas in alignment with Client needs and Management.
- Maintains a level of professionalism in appearance and work ethic. Monitors staffing efficiencies and effectiveness to meet customer expectations
- Identifies trends and interfaces with staffing to formulate resolution protocol
- Meets with staffing and management regularly to review status, forecasting and analytics.
- Reviews and approves timesheets. Monitors team scheduling and assigns tickets to ensure load balancing
- Monitor hardware inventory and maintain PC Loaners
To be successful in this role, you’ll probably need experience such as:
- 3-5 Years’ experience within a Desktop Support environment. Must have experience providing leadership and guidance for a technical support team
- In-depth knowledge of Win7, Win10, MS Office Suites and various applications
- Familiarity with Active Directory, SCCM, Inventory Management and ticket SLA Metrics
- Understanding of Windows System Restore and disaster recovery concepts
- Familiarity with Encryption Software
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work well with end users and various management levels
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment and within multiple teams
- Asset Tracking, use of incident tracking tools, ability to schedule and respond to incidents
- Work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to follow established support processes and incident tracking guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize daily work schedule and respond to escalations as needed
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, PTO and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!