Sarasota, FL, Florida - Added 2021-10-19 Nutanix Resident Engineer
Are you looking for a career change and the opportunity to work for a company that cares about its employees? This is it — join our team today as a Nutanix Administrator. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
In this role, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise for Nutanix installations, upgrades, and patch installations
- Acting as the customer advocate, you will lead meetings, develop and manage workflows and reporting
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Experience on Nutanix appliance hardware including installation, configuration, and management of Nutanix hardware
- Experience working with HCI Core
- Experience working with Nutanix AHV and AOS/Prism
- Experience working with ESXi deployment, management and monitoring
- Experience working with Calm, ERA and Flow
- Experience working with VM Ware and VM Ware migrations
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional presentation skills for training deliver
Additional information about this Nutanix Administrator role:
- This role will be on-site in Sarasota County, FL and have a duration of 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(*MON*) #DICE email@example.com