RTP, North Carolina - Added 2020-09-03 Non Resident – PSE – REMOTE / North Carolina
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
We have a need for a Non-Resident NetApp Professional Consultant to support our customers remotely. As a Professional Services Consultant on our Global Services Solutions Center (GSSC) team, you will provide remote post-sales solution implementation and data migration services support for NetApp enterprise and global customers.
GSSC Professional Services Consultants team up with NetApp account teams and customers to understand customer requirements, scope appropriate services, and deliver service projects. Service projects include various aspects of project planning, project management, installations, requirements analysis, architecture/design, implementation, optimization, and on-going customer support processes. You may be involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements and ensuring that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification. You may also provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications. A PS Consultant at this level is able to lead a team of delivery consultants on complex projects.
Some key requirements include:
- Ability to analyze entire project requirements and work toward outcome-based success on projects
- A technical leader with demonstrated project delivery results
- Ability to define and drive practices
- Ability to understand the customers’ business requirements and relate their requirements to technical solutions
- Possess awareness how customers architecture affects migration planning and execution
- Articulate the end-to-end migration solutions, with an emphasis on being customer centric.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Consulting on NetApp Best Practices
- Working knowledge of NAS/SAN environments
- Working knowledge of cDOT – add version
- Experience with NetApp Data Migration of enterprise workloads
- Experience NetApp Enterprise storage platforms administration
- Strong Executive, Technical and Business verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Data migration (NAS and SAN) using enterprise data migration tools (DataDobi, Cirrus Data, Vicom etc.)
- Experience with CIFS and NFS protocols
- Experience Networking troubleshooting
- Experience with Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with NetApp ONTAP, HCI, CVO – a plus
- Experience with Host based and application-based data replication (LVM, DAG, ASM etc) – a plus
- Experience with Object data storage administration – a plus
- Experience with Object data migrations – a plus
- Experience with Compliance workload migrations – a plus
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.