Santa Clara, California - Added 2020-03-18 Network Technician
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From data center services to backup and disaster recovery, we work with our clients to customize solutions tailored for their exact business needs. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Ability to Install IP Phones in office and conference Rooms
- Program IP Phones in Cisco Call Manager (New, Changes, Disconnects)
- Work IP Phone Troubles in a timely manner
- Programming in Call Manager of Analog Phones (VG224, VG248)
- Installation of Analog Lines (Faxes) (Includes Programming and Installation of Line to Destination
- Install of new Cat5e Cables, with the ability to identify boundaries of IDF, Labeling in IDF, Customers Office, and Punch down on Patch Panel, 110 blocks, and 66 Block. Testing LAN drops with Fluke to verify installation.
- Troubleshoot LAN Drops with Fluke
- Knowledge of Cat5e Color Code
- Installation of Cross Connects in IDF and MDF
- Knowledge of IDF and MDF’s
- Network switch troubleshooting
- Replace defective network parts
- Work trouble tickets in Cherwell (helpdesk ticketing system where issues are tracked) within Service Level Agreement time provided
- Work in clean room environment as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Work according to Environmental Safety Hazard Standards
- Not afraid of heights; work on ladders and with harness
- Work in confined spaces
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Related certifications such as A+ , Network+ , CCNA
- Experience with Tools such as: Fluke Testers, Wire Wrap Tool – strongly desired
- Dependable and flexible
- Creative in solving problems
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- U.S. Citizen and those already authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.