Greensboro, North Carolina - Added 2019-07-26 NetApp Storage Management Consultant
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: Our East region has a need for a Resident NetApp Consultant to support our customer in Greensboro, NC
Primary Competency: cDOT Storage Management
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- 7 + Years Storage Management Experience
- cDOT to cDOT Migrations, and third-party migration skills
- Strong NAS/SAN knowledge and experience
- Strong NetApp Product knowledge
- Infrastructure experience – Networking, Linux/Unix, Windows etc..
- Strong NetApp cDOT admin and consulting skills
- SnapCenter, OCUM, OCI knowledge and experience.
- NetApp Product (HW) Install Experience
- NetApp FAS/FLASH Architecture Experience
Consider the following skills as an alternative:
- Cloud Integration
- Hybrid Cloud
- Automation Experience
- NSLM Experience
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.