Brooklyn, New York - Added 2021-10-14 NetApp Storage Management Consultant – NYC DOITT
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Resident – Storage Management Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
The ideal person for this position will have experience such as:
- Support FAS8200 Within CIFS Environment
- VMWare experience to include new VM builds, patches, etc.
- Snaplock experience creating new shares and replication
- ONTAP general experience (HW updates, OS upgrades, management via system manager, CLI)
- Understanding of generic change controls in a storage environment
- Strong communicator, leader, and a go getter!
Additional information about this NetApp Resident – Storage Management Consultant role:
- Position will be 100% On-Site ***NOT REMOTE***
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.