Irving, Texas - Added 2019-10-28 NetApp Storage Management Consultant
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work
Our East Region has a need for a NetApp Consultant to support our customer in Irving, TX. This is a 12-month residency with a targeted start date of 1/26/20. This residency is likely to renew. You'll be working on things like:
- Establish storage system and services engineering standards for production deployments
- Assist in developing / adopting storage system and services operational standards and processes
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Strong NetApp ONTAP 9.x and above knowledge
- NFS v3, v4; SMB2 and SMB3
- Data protection using Snapshots, Snapmirror
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in customer environment
Nice to have – some combination of:
- ONTAP Select experience
- ONTAP 7Mode experience
- SAN experience Fibre Channel and iSCSI
- Scripting – at least one of the following Python (preferred), Ruby, Perl, Powershell
- SnapLock / Compliance
- OnCommand Insight Experience as user
- EMC VNX exposure
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.