, North Carolina - Added 2021-09-08 NetApp Storage Consultant – 100% REMOTE
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
Our East region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer remotely. This opportunity is 100% remote; however, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to come equipped with experience like:
- Operations/administration of CVO on AWS
- Engineering experience
- Protocols -CIFS/NFS (NAS) & FC SAN NFS
- Data protection / Disaster recovery
- General AWS knowledge or perhaps AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Daily operations/administration activities for CVO in AWS, and ONTAP SAN/NAS
- Support of engineering tasks
- Support on execution of CVO test plans relative to CVO deployment
- Project work such as rebalancing NetApp FAS filers and testing storage automation solutions
- Automation via Python/Powershell
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.