Durham, North Carolina - Added 2020-02-04 NetApp Service Delivery Manager
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
To be a rockstar in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Manage the day-to-day delivery to NetApp Managed Service customers.
- Work closely with the NetApp Storage Operations, NetApp account team and end customer to ensure that agreed service levels are met, service delivery improvements are continuous and overall relationships are maintained.
- Act as the primary contact for customer meetings, reporting and on-going customer communication during service events acting as the customer advocate within NetApp.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with the customer & NetApp teams are key to success.
- Achieve assigned metrics per customer requirements (SLOs, SLAs, KPIs etc.)
- Develop standards, policies, and procedures within the environment
- Promote the development of strong, cooperative relationships between services professionals and all NetApp organizations
- Impart industry and technical knowledge by continuously working to develop and advance the skill sets needed within the Operations team
- Oversee engagements at client sites and work with Project Management when needed to develop implementation plans
- Ensure adequate level of resources in place to meet project needs and profitability targets.
- Oversee chargeability of all delivery resources within a defined geography or service area
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- A demonstrated ability to lead based on experience, industry/organizational knowledge, passion, and competence
- Proven experience at developing and maintain relationships with other NetApp organizations, customers, clients, and executives
- Proven Service Delivery Management experience
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Possesses operational command of the business
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Ability to successfully handle multiple, complex projects/engagements simultaneously
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Goal Oriented
- Presentation skill
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.