St Louis, Missouri - Added 2021-06-02 NetApp Professional Services Consultant – 100% REMOTE
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
Scope of Work
Our central region has a need for a NetApp storage resident consultant to support our customer in St. Louis, MO. This will be 9-month residency that will likely renew. This will be 100% REMOTE.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to come equipped with experience like:
- Must Have:
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and collaborate under different situations.
- Act as a voice of NetApp and promote a positive attitude toward NetApp with the customer.
- Be able to represent customer in situations while being mindful of NetApp’s interests.
- Be able to learn quickly and adapt to situations as it calls for.
- Understands fiber channel related products and how zoning and redundancy works (since this is a migration effort first and foremost)
- Expert NetApp ONTAP experience of FAS/AFF products – Recent experience.
- SAN Cisco MDS experience
- Should Have:
- Have a solid understanding of datacenter, racks, floor plans, cables, etc.
- Understanding of technologies related to ONTAP product lines, such as SNAP Mirror, SNAP Shots, FlexClone, Volume move and Clustering.
- Nice to Have:
- Understands and be able to describe NetApp non-ONTAP products: such as StorageGRID, E-series, SolidFire, OCI, CloudInsight
- Understands and has used automation tools, K8s, Ansible, Python, containers, etc.
- Scripting and dev knowledge
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.