Durham, North Carolina - Added 2019-10-25 NetApp: OCI Professional Services Engineer – PSE3
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work
We are in need of a NetApp Non-Resident OCI Professional Services Engineer needed to support our customer in Durham, NC.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Troubleshoot OCI problems related to OCI features, functionalities, data source failures, ETL failures, and work with NetApp support and engineering to facilitate case resolution.
- Monitor ETL is running successfully and efficiently and conduct regular OCI health checks to ensure overall environment is healthy.
- Familiar with OCI new features and functionalities
- Drive and enhance customer knowledge and experience of OCI features, functionalities, product releases, and product roadmap.
- Maintain a healthy OCI environment, integrity of the DWH, OCI Servers, and OCI Connectors.
- Collect and articulate report requirements, create reports, and educate users on how to read and use reports.
- Develop SQL scripts, demonstrate how to customize reports, and consult on automation opportunities.
- First level consulting on all aspects of OCI and be able to articulate customer OCI inquiries and issues to engineering.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- OCI Administrative, maintenance, and operational experience including product installation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis of issues, and solution recommendations
- Technical knowledge of the DWH, OCI schemas, Databases, Tables, columns, and fields
- Articulate and strong communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time and task management.
- Hands on experience with OCI is a plus.
- Ability to execute on multiple parallel tasks.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.