Cleveland, Ohio - 2022-07-20 NetApp Consultant – 100% Remote
We are searching for a NetApp Consultant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Scope of Work
Our east region has a need for a resident consultant to support our customer 100% remotely. This is a 5 month residency with a target start date of 8/22/22 and is not likely to renew.
NetApp Consultants at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Experienced in analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting for the NAS/SAN storage environment including the creation of documentation for new process and procedures
- Strong problem resolution skills including the ability to drive problem and problem bridges
- Effectively communicate with internal customers, peers, and managers regarding storage administration issues
- Provide professional IT consulting, assisting the customer with digital transformation
- Develop and deliver technical training to different business units within the customers organization
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, RFIs/RFPs, proof of concepts, consistent communication, and on-going technical consultation
- Work with pre-sales teams to tailor customer centric solutions to ensure immediate and long-term storage needs are met to address strategic and operational goals
- Scope technical solutions required to address customer requirements and needs, and provide solutions that optimize business value
- Design technical implementations and architectures of FC SAN, NAS, and cloud storage solutions offerings including processes, policies, and deployment practices
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and monitoring an organization’s storage infrastructure according to best practice to ensure important levels of data quality and availability
- Provide solutions design and implementation services for backup and recovery, high availability storage architecture, and data replication for disaster recovery
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- NetApp monitoring/administration
- Managing and planning upgrades
- Capacity planning
- Configuring SVM/networking/SAN and NAS
- OnTap expert with 9.x or later
- Snap Mirror, Snap Lock, and Snap Vault experience
- Cloud backup, cloud sync, and cloud insights experience — nice to have
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.