Richardson, Texas - Added 2020-02-07 .Net Applications Analyst
.Net Applications Analyst III – Richardson, TX
Compensation: $70,000/yr – $80,000/yr + full benefits
Note: US Citizens and those already authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
As the next .NET Applications Analyst, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Primary focus on support, development changes, code enhancements and bug fixes on .Net based applications ( primarily VB.Net and C#.Net )
- Create/modify scripts for automation of tasks
- Create/modify SQL queries / stored procedures
- Monitor application performance and provide configuration support
- Plan and execute development changes for major bug fixes and releases on support applications.
- Support and administer reporting needs using ITSM Tools
- Creating and maintaining reports in ITSM Tools based on customer requirements
- Knowledge working with data integrity and data flow
- Work effectively in a distributed global team & with global customers
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in .Net / C# as a web front end and SQL database back end
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Microsoft IIS Server configuration
- Scripting skills required (PowerShell, Perl).
- Experience with REST API's is strongly preferred
- Experience managing an ITSM application would be a big plus (ex: Cherwell, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
- Experience working with Reporting solutions is a big plus (ex: Spotfire, Business Objects, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions; anticipate and mitigate risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.