Dillon, South Carolina - 2023-11-16 NDT Level III Engineer ( Etch )
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our customers and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
The Non Destructive Test ( NDT ) Level 3 Engineer will have a Supervisory role over Level 2 Technicians and trainees in the Etch work center pertaining to quality standards and macroetch requirements.
Work location is in Dillon, South Carolina and relocation assistance is available.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Lead training, qualification, and certification of Etch personnel
- Comply with the etch auditing program as required
- To include customer industry audits and serve as Dillon representative during said audits
- Ensure equipment is serviced and operating per the per requirements
- Maintain materials inventory used to perform inspections to include consumable items and equipment replacement and upgrades
- Prepare and approve procedures, work instructions, and technique sheets
- Support operations related to Etch questions
- Support quality engineering on concessions for Etch reportables from outside service
- Maintenance scheduling and planning to ensure equipment, tank chemistry compliance, lifting devices and the etch room are always up to standard
- Ensure compliance with the calibration program and calibrated equipment is being kept current and in proper working condition and all required documentation is stored and filed appropriately
- Comply with external and internal quality requirements and ensure the quality integrity of products and systems
- Support business goals by completing other tasks/duties as assigned by department supervisor/manager
- Investigation of NCR’s
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- 5+ years of experience with macro-etch/chemical processing, preferably in the aerospace industry
- 4 years ETCH experience
- Four-year science or engineering degree preferred
- NAS410 certification is required
- Must maintain current etch certification, to include customer specific certification programs
- Ability to perform external audits of subcontractors
- Knowledge of the manufacture/inspection of input raw materials, and forgings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual material to individuals at all levels in customer organizations as well as within the company
- Proficiency at multi-tasking
- Detail oriented
- US Citizenship or permanent residency is required due to government military contracts
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds on an intermittent basis
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and work at heights on an intermittent basis
- Requires hand manipulation including simple grasping, pushing and pulling of materials
- Must be able to work with and around forklifts and hazardous machinery
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment
- Relocation assistance is available for this role
- Keywords: NDT non-destructive non destructive ETCH nas410 nas-410 nas 410 macroetch macro-etch macro etch
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!