Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-04-23 Manufacturing Engineer
Direct-Hire/Permanent position with well-known manufacturer in Dallas, TX (near 635/35). Salary + benefits.
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
Manufacturing Engineer in Dallas, TX – Supports the process engineering, servicing and testing of Production Test Systems and Machines. The position assists in building, assembling, developing and testing prototypes and finalized systems for production of gauges, meters and instruments for the Aviation, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Chemical Industries. Programs PLC's, HMI's, and writes ladder logic as required. Recommends control systems based on knowledge and past experience. Works on a multi-functional team to design, build and commission custom equipment.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, repairing, and adjusting all electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and plumbing equipment/machinery, as well as make necessary repairs to the building and grounds as needed
- Supports manufacturing process integrity on assigned production lines
- Leads and supports equipment design and build projects
- Works on engineering solutions to improve equipment reliability and safety and lower operation and maintenance costs
- Interfaces with all Engineering, Manufacturing and Maintenance departments to ensure accuracy of project requirements
- Production line layout, optimization and balancing
- Programs PLC's, HMI's and other equipment as required
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering or equivalent (10 plus years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Minimum 3 years related work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered
- Experience with low volume high mix operations preferred.
- Machine design / build experience
- Hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical experience in a manufacturing setting
- Setup and configuration experience with Windows 10 computer systems
- Tooling experience highly preferred
- Strong electronic and mechanical trouble shooting skills
- PLC and HMI experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading and or supporting Kaizen events
- Fluent spoken and written English
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!