Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-01-07 Inventory Control Specialist
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Maintaining asset inventory within an IT Support environment using database and Sharepoint systems for tracking.
- Routine auditing to ensure accuracy and availability for various types of hardware to include desktops, laptops, peripherals and other misc items.
- Quarterly receiving and distribution to various company-wide departments.
- Identifying PC hardware and accessories, specific to models and compatibility.
- As an authorized Dell and HP Warranty Service Self Maintainer, training is provided to include certifications of various hardware items.
- Interface with customers and team members daily for product fulfillment.
- Daily communication and organizational duties using MS Office products, various internet browsers, Webex and Microsoft Teams for chat and conferencing.
- Decommissioning of company assets using detailed procedures & protocol.
- Working within a Team environment during core hours to meet SLA metrics.
- Site visits and transporting assets within a campus location/environment. Mileage reimbursement is provided.
- Maintaining PC Loaner inventory to include inventory count, tracking & PC Imaging.
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Experience with PC & accessory asset management.
- Knowledge of computers, accessories, and internal components.
- Familiarity with PC imaging and system updates is a plus.
- Ability to follow scripted processes and adhere to established standards.
- Good oral & written communication. Strong organizational skills, and ability to contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to Multi-task and successfully negotiate high level escalations.
- Experience with Cherwell ticketing system, or other ticketing systems with SLA metrics.
- Work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision during core hours M-F, 8am to 5pm
- Experience within an IT, Warehouse and Dock Shipping facility and all procedures & safety measures that apply.
- Experience with FEDEX Ship Manager or similar systems is a plus.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.