Dallas, Texas - Added 2018-12-06
Integrations Support Engineer
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
The purpose of the Integrations Support Engineer role is to provide ongoing support for current system integrations among various applications that fuel our customer’s operations. You will also be tasked with taking preventative measures to prevent reoccurring integrations issues.
This role will be heavily involved in problem-solving, PowerShell Scripting, and general integrations, so experience with SSO (Native and third-party solutions), strong troubleshooting skills and a general technical aptitude will be excellent for the position.
Exceed our client’s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- Support current technical integrations based on business requirements.
- Take part in all aspects of the new integrations lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management implementation, automated test setup, and then overall ongoing support.
- Develop scripts and process data feeds to support the venue technology support team.
- Test new integration deployments.
- Work collaboratively with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Train tier 2 support team on known issues to prevent future tier 3 escalations.
To be successful in this role, you’ll probably need experience such as:
- Strong Powershell scripting skills
- Knowledge and experience with SSO (Single Sign On) native & third party solutions
- Accustomed to working within the ITIL/ISM framework of Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management.
- Quality Assurance best practices
- Active Directory and/or Office365 Configuration
- Windows operating systems (some knowledge of Linux could also be beneficial)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered
- Documentation creation skills
- REST and/or SOAP API proficiency is strongly desired
- General networking and TCP/IP stack knowledge
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, PTO and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!