Dallas, Texas - Added 2019-06-07 HVAC Service Technician
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
We are looking for our next HVAC Service Technician in Dallas This is a full-time, M-F position, day shift. (6a-3pm)
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Moves materials and AHU/MUA equipment to work locations and sets up site.
- Removes, repairs and replaces or installs a broad range of plant operating equipment (motors, pumps, fans) and associated systems in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment and performs various clean-up activities.
- Manage MUA annual filter change out. Collect data to determine the life span left in our HEPA box filters.
- Perform annual AHU filter and belt change. Coordinate with operations the shutdown and maintenance on these units.
- Perform preventative maintenance for daily inspection on water pumps and motors. Preventative Maintenance includes greasing the motors and changing the pump oil.
- Respond to AHU squealing calls. Usually have to adjust the belts tighter about six months after changing due to normal wear.
- Assist with PCW “sock” filter change. Work is entirely dependent on DP across filters so timing can change according to different variables.
- Annual Cooling Tower clean. Clean entire tower internally including the fill.
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with 3-5 experience with:
- Full maintenance knowledge of AHU – Air Handling Unit
- Full maintenance knowledge of MUA – Make-up Air Unit
- Full maintenance knowledge of fans, water pumps and motors
- Ability to conduct Water Testing (Test condenser water, process cooling water and city water)
- Water Usage Readings (3 different test points)
- Gas Usage Readings (5 different points)
- General mechanical troubleshooting abilities beyond these tasks
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.