Dallas, Texas - Added 2019-08-09 Helpdesk Specialist (3:00 PM – 12:00 AM, Fri – Tues)
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
- Shift: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM, Friday – Tuesday
- Location: Dallas, TX (75/Northwest Hwy area)
AS THE NEXT HELPDESK TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST YOU'LL BE TAKING ON THESE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, resolve, and/or escalate all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and service.
- Respond to all Associate requests in a timely a professional manner.
- Provide technical support to Game System, F&B POS, Windows OS, Server, and any network troubleshooting.
- Document issues, troubleshooting, and resolution within ticketing system.
- Determine severity of issues and prioritize resolution
- Train users in accordance with the existing Knowledge Base Articles on the proper use of hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Proactively following up on all open issues.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL PROBABLY NEED EXPERIENCE SUCH AS:
- 3+ years of enterprise level support
- Excellent customer service skills
- MS Windows desktop operating system, Android, and iOS Support
- Helpdesk ticketing system(s) and incident lifecycle
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in Active Directory, Cisco devices, VMWare, and Office 365 configurations.
- Remote tools for virtual support
- Proficient understanding of Networking principles including, network troubleshooting for connectivity issues, DHCP, and DNS.
- Proficient in understanding server hardware configurations and Microsoft Server Operating System
- Knowledge of telephony/VoIP
- Analytical thinking
- Office 365 experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management
- Create documentation
- Willingness to work flexible hours/weekend hours
STILL NEED SOME CONVINCING? WE ALSO PROVIDE AN EXTENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE, PTO AND SOME OF THESE OTHER COOL PERKS:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!