Dallas, Texas - Added 2019-05-13 Help Desk (Tier 2)
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From data center services to backup and disaster recovery, we work with our clients to customize solutions tailored for their exact business needs. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
Level 2 Help Desk Support in Dallas, TX – currently hiring for the following shift:
- Tuesday thru Saturday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Manage, resolve, and/or escalate all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and service.
- Assist in Server Administration, network backups, and special projects.
- Provide technical support to Game System, F&B POS, Windows OS, Server, and any network troubleshooting.
- Advise and mentor more junior team member
- Respond to all Associate requests in a timely a professional manner.
- Document issues, troubleshooting, and resolution within ticketing system.
- Determine severity of issues and prioritize resolution
- Assist in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancement.
- Train users in accordance with the existing Knowledge Base Articles on the proper use of hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Proactively following up on all open issues.
- Interview new team member candidates.
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- 4+ years of experience in an IT Support Desk environment including knowledge of Helpdesk ticketing system(s) and incident lifecycle
- 4+ years MS Windows desktop operating system, Android, and iOS Support experience
- Ability to work in Active Directory, Cisco devices, VMWare, and Office 365 configurations.
- Office 365 Administration experience
- Experience utilizing Remote tools for Virtual Support
- Proficient understanding of Networking principles including, network troubleshooting for connectivity issues, DHCP, and DNS.
- Understanding of server room hardware, including patch panel, network switches, servers, Audio Visual equipment, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Proficient in understanding server hardware configurations and Microsoft Server Operating System
- Knowledge of telephony/VoIP
- Analytical thinking
- Customer service skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and lead others in a multi-team environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions.
- Time Management
- Create documentation
- Willingness to work flexible hours/weekend hours
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.