REMOTE, - Added 2021-08-27 Hadoop / Cloudera Architect – Remote
Attention Hadoop / Cloudera Senior Administrators:
Remote from any U.S. location
Cloudera CDP Training is Provided!!!!!!
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
As our next Cloudera Solutions Architect, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Lead the migration/upgrade effort to move the customer’s Hadoop cluster from HDP 2.6/3.1 or CDH 5.x/6.x to CDP.
- Works closely with our partners at Cloudera to present complex technical architectures to the customers
- Design and implement CDP architecture
- Drive projects with customers to successful completion
- Ensure the CDP architecture is performing above service levels and work directly with Cloudera product and engineering teams to timely resolve issues
- Write and produce technical documentation for the customer’s technical teams and work to ensure the customer has everything they need to be successful moving forward
- Work remotely from any U.S. location!!
- Cloudera-sponsored CDP Training IS PROVIDED!!!!
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- 10+ years of Hadoop Administration experience
- 3+ years of experience with Cloudera technologies
- Experience working with customers designing and architecting large-scale, enterprise Hadoop solutions.
- Understanding of the CDP private and public cloud data platforms.
- Ability to understand and translate customer requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to understand big data use-cases, and recommend standard design patterns commonly used in Hadoop-based deployments
- Knowledge of the data management eco-system, including: Concepts of data warehousing, ETL, data integration, etc.
- Experience implementing software in the enterprise Linux environment.
- Extensive experience using Hadoop-based data technologies like HDFS, HIVE, NiFi, YARN, Spark SQL, and Scala/Java/Python.
- Experience in capacity planning, cluster designing and deployment.
- Experience with RDBMS/ETL platforms.
- Strong scripting skills with languages such as bash or python.
- Expert ability in using and troubleshooting java in the Hadoop environment.
- Strong understanding with various enterprise security solutions such as LDAP and/or Kerberos.
- Experience architecting performance-based large volume systems for optimal performance and firm understanding of cpu/mem/disk/network design points.
- Hortonworks Certified Professional – HDPCD (now CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer) and/or HDPCA (now CCA Administrator)
- This role can be worked remotely from any U.S. location
- Cloudera CDP training is provided
- Clear criminal background and drug screen prior to start
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States (corp to corp is ok)
- Selected candidate must be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start.
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you need to do now is apply.