Cleveland, Ohio - Added 2021-03-19 Field Engineer
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
Location/Travel: this engineer will be supporting the local region as well as supporting customers throughout the United States. This will be a 100% travel role (local, regionally, nationally). Ideal location would be Cleveland, OH but open to surrounding areas.
AS ONE OF OUR NEXT #TSPROCKSTARS, YOU’LL BE TAKING ON THESE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide hardware support and installation of Pure Storage devices throughout the United States – (unboxing, lifting, racking/stacking, configuration etc.).
- Schedule service calls and coordinating delivery of parts.
- Will be required to interact with IT Customers and TSP technical team members, including presales, services, and support organizations. Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers.
- This will be a 100% travel role (local, regionally, nationally).
- Travel for formal & informal training and getting certified.
WE KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE THESE THINGS BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE LIKE:
- To be successful in this role this candidate must have IT hardware installation experience and be familiar with data storage (i.e. Pure, NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, etc.) and datacenter environments.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or any technical field preferred.
- Must be reliable, proactive and possess the ability to take ownership of multiple engagements.
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated, and fast-learner.
- A strong sense of urgency, time management, and customer-facing skills are required.
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate superb communication skills (phone/email/in-person).
- Must be able to lift and install equipment (up to 75 pounds) onto customer racks.
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume.
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license.
IF YOU FEEL STUCK IN YOUR CURRENT POSITION, CONSIDER JOINING OUR TEAM. HERE ARE SOME AWESOME REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you need to do now is apply.